Friday 13 February 2009

Radio SiZG

Where did my week go? It's all a hazy memory punctuated by filming the former governor of Hong Kong and current Chancellor of Oxford University, Lord Patten, another boring international friendly and a tipsy trip to Brumtwestival. So much for bashing out a couple of reviews and a piece on ecstacy declassification. Hopefully, some remnant of my to do list will be winging its way forth on Sunday although my immediate schedule for the weekend is no less relenting. (Warwick Economics Summit, if you're interested.)

Once again, a new Jitterbug mixtape (for submission to Woolfire Festival) is on the backburner but with the near future a little less cluttered I'll cook something up soon. In the meantime, here's what's been rocking my world this past week.

WORK
Dave Clarke Essential Mix
Akiko Kiyama (Fabric Recording)
Steve Reich - Different Lines/Electric Counterpoint
Daedelus - Love To Make Music To
Soil & Pimp Sessions - Planet Pimp

COMMUTE
DJ Format - If You Can't Join Them, Beat Them
The Clash - Essential Clash
The Mars Volta - Amputechture
King of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak
The Velvet Underground & Nico - The Velvet Underground & Nico

HOME
Sub Club: 20 Years of Underground
Ellen Allien - Fabric 34
(err that's about it at home, again, I've barely registered at my abode this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment